Friday, October 15, 2010

Free Book Friday #1: Ethan Canin, Emperor of the Air

Okay, the first book up for grabs is Ethan Canin's Emperor of the Air, his first book of stories published back in 1988. Yes, you can find this on Amazon for under a buck, but then you gotta pay shipping. I'm offering it up for free to the first person who claims it by commenting on this post--all I ask is that you reimburse me the postage once your book arrives.

This is a paperback copy, first Perennial Library edition. It has a corner cut out of the front end page where my name and the date used to be inscribed. I probably won't do that again.

Who wants it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea, Ron. The least we who stand to benefit can do is pay the postage. Gabe

Ron said...

I should have added that it's perfectly fine to claim your copy via Facebook; I'm certainly there more often than here. So congrats to Rachel N, who scored the Ethan Canin book. Two more go up for grabs tonight!