Friday, November 05, 2010

Free book Friday #4: Leitch, American Literary Criticism

Up for grabs this weekend is Vincent Leitch's American Literary Criticism from the 30s to the 80s, a nice clean paperback copy with just a tiny bit of pencil underlining on a few pages. I haven't cracked this book since my undergrad days & don't know whether it's still a useful tome, but it was essential for the lit theory class I took at the University of Houston back in the day.

Remember: you may claim this book for free by posting a response here, to this blog post, or on Facebook (I cross-post there after this post appears). I will ship your item(s) by Media Mail; all I ask is that you reimburse me for the postage.

Speaking of free books, if you haven't heard of PaperbackSwap.com, you should really check it out. I managed to unload eight books within 48 hours of joining, and can't wait for my "swap credits" to roll in so I can... err, get more books, yeah.

No comments: