Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Mountain of work

Wednesday. My day off. I had originally planned to visit Mom so we could try making quilt squares using the new method that LW posted online, but Mom has a bad sinus infection running into its second week now and was finally able to move her Friday appointment to today. And I am so far behind with the press, I don’t know how to catch up:
·         25 copies for T
·         23 copies for E
·         35 copies of L’s new chap, which should have dropped today
·         proofs to set for K and D
·         15 copies ASAP to A
·         many orders to fill
·         finish Ploughshares interview questions
·         get E’s proof out to her


And laundry. And bills. And throwing everything into the crockpot for tonight’s dinner. I slept till 9:30 and went out for a quick breakfast because I need time to think and write, “me” time, if only for an hour, before tackling a mountain of work I can’t possibly finish today.

No comments: