Friday, December 31, 2004

NMP/DIAGRAM - Chapbook Contest

So I'm at my office on New Year's Eve, no big deal, it's always been a sort of non-holiday for me, and to take a break from sorting and filing students' papers I wanted to plug Ander Monson's faaaabulous e-journal, DIAGRAM. The new issue (4.6) is just up.

I taught Michael Sowder's A Calendar of Crows in my intro cw course this fall (instead of using an anthology for the poetry unit, this time I taught six chapbooks--much fun!); this chap won the first NMP/DIAGRAM open competition and I liked it so much I entered the following year (and won) (ahem). So please do spread the word about the chapbook contest: the deadline's April 15th, and the prize this year is a whopping $1000. Click
here for guidelines.

Okay, back to finishing up the work they paid me to do . . .

No comments: