Subito Press of the University of Colorado invites submissions to its annual book competition. We will publish two books of innovative writing, one each of fiction and poetry:
- Submissions will be accepted from June 1 to August 15, 2009 (postmark date).
- Submit manuscripts of up to 70 pages of poetry or up to 100 pages of (double spaced) fiction along with a $20 reading fee and an SASE for notification of results.
- Manuscripts should include two cover sheets: one with title only, the other with title, author's name, address, e-mail, and phone number.
- All submissions will be judged anonymously by the creative writing faculty at the University of Colorado; friends, relatives, and former students of University of Colorado creative writing faculty are not eligible.
- Simultaneous submissions are ok; please notify Subito immediately if your ms. is accepted elsewhere.
- Winners will give a reading at the University of Colorado in the Spring of 2010.
- Notification of winners will occur by January of 2010.
- Send mss. to: Subito Press, Department of English, 226 UCB, Boulder CO 80309-0226.