Sunday, June 18, 2006

Bleh


The sore throat that started mid-week has given way to full-body congestion: I feel dull and clumsy, ache all over. Up for a few hours at a time, but even a ten-minute walk leaves me worn out and queasy. I graded papers and worked on my lesson plans this afternoon, then, after an early dinner with Randy, went back to bed at six. Up at ten for a little while, just to check in: apparently there've been sirens down the street for the past hour, but I heard nothing. Randy says there are lights flashing just down the block; I think he is going to walk over.

Ow. My ear just popped. Maybe this is a good sign that my head is about to clear.

[photo: post-storm on campus last January, all the ice beginning to thaw and drop away.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!